Your health and safety is very important to us!
We are taking the extra precautions to help protect you and your family!
We are offering Telehealth appointments over a secure video platform.
The process is simple! You schedule your appointment with your clinician, and they will send you the video appointment invitation through either email or text message. Then just follow the link in the invitation and you are on your way!
If using a smart device (phone or tablet) you may need to download the app and give permission for the app to use your device’s camera and microphone. Then you will be good to go!
We are currently still offering in-person appointments at our office. Here are some of the precautions and procedures we have in place to protect your health and safety:
- Masks are required in the office at all times
- Temperature checks using a no-touch thermometer
- Washing hands or using hand sanitizer when you arrive
- Cleaning and sanitizing office and waiting area between appointments
Additionally, we kindly ask that you either reschedule your appointment or meet via telehealth if you meet any of the following criteria:
- You, or anyone in your household, has been in close contact (within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more) with someone who has tested positive in the last 14 days
- You, or anyone in your household, has tested positive for Covid-19 in the past 10 days
- You, or anyone in your household, has had any symptoms of Covid-19 within 72 hours prior to session, including:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you are unable to meet any of these requirements for in-person appointments, Telehealth appointments are still available to you!
Coronavirus and COVID-19 Resources
We want you to stay informed about how Coronavirus is impacting our community and how to protect yourself and your family! Remember to check in with yourself so you’re not over-doing the research and preparation, your mental health is also very important to us! Here are a few websites that could be helpful!
Resources and information on COVID-19 in Sedgwick County, including scheduling vaccinations and testing, community resources, data and statistics, and local press releases.
This website contains information specific to Kansas, such as state mandates, safety recommendations, travel restrictions, and updated information on the number of cases in our state.
This website has a wealth of information and resources from symptom checklists, national statistics, tips for going out and traveling, tutorials on how to make your own face mask, and much more!
Our local NPR station has done a great job of putting together information on things happening in our local community. They have a list of local businesses and events that have been closed, canceled, or postponed due to Coronavirus as well as helpful resources and events still happening in our community.